I know this is probably anybodys guess, but:
1) Do you all think most SB branches will close and moved to existing MS branches?
2) What do you all think will hapen to BOMs at the offices that are consolidated?
3) Do you think anything will be done to the FAs in the training program at SB?
(I posted this from my phone so sorry for any errors)
2. brush up those resumes
3. No - if they can bring in assets / produce, they will have a job. A rookie at any firm has a short time clock in this market if they are not bringing in 500k in new money a month.
1) as leases expire they will surely reduce office and consolidate
2) probably will have all managers and BOM's repost for less positions--in other words they will be told they dont have a job but they can apply for the same position (although there will be less positions)
3) will probably put a short window on rookies to hit asset acquisition goals or hit the bricks