ML Benefits

or Register to post new content in the forum

 

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Sep 5, 2005 11:18 am

I am considering moving to ML from AGE.



Can someone please expalin the 401k program (Company match etc.)



What is up with the payout ? 90% going towards W2. The other 10% goes

towards what ? When can you access the other 10%. Is this deferred comp ?



thanks.



Sep 5, 2005 3:11 pm

You can participate in the 401K from day 1, but you don't get the match until after 1 year.