FINRA - CRD Transfer Deadlines
FINRA - Transfer deadline for Mass Transfers (mergers, acquisitons, etc) is Dec. 13th. Individual FCs can still transfer up through Dec. 26th.
From the FINRA site;
MASS TRANSFER MORATORIUM:
There will be a moratorium on processing mass transfers from December 13, 2008, through January 15, 2009, due to the 2009 Renewal Program processing. The last day firms will be able to request a mass transfer to occur in 2008, is November 19, 2008. A mass transfer is used to programmatically transfer individuals/branches and their registrations from one firm to another firm when firms are involved in mergers, acquisitions, successions and consolidations. Notices will not populate in the Mass Transfer Queue from December 13, 2008 through January 1, 2009.
WEB CRD/IARD SHUTDOWN:
Web CRD/IARD will stop processing form filings on December 26, 2008, at 6:00 p.m., ET, for year-end renewal reconciliation. Both systems will be unavailable for all functions, except query and the creation of "Pending" filings, until January 2, 2009. During this time, please note that:
• On December 24, 2008, Web CRD/IARD will be available on an abbreviated schedule from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., ET.
• On December 25, 2008, Web CRD/IARD will be unavailable due to the holiday.
• On December 26, 2008, Web CRD/IARD will shutdown at 6:00 p.m., ET.
• After system shutdown/for the remainder of 2008:
1. Certain functionality (i.e. ability to update/create registrations for individuals and firms) will not be available to any Web CRD/IARD user.
2. Web CRD/IARD will not accept submission of any electronic filings.
• On January 2, 2009, complete functionality of Web CRD/IARD resumes at 7:00 a.m., ET.