Act4Advisors vs Act! for Financial Professionals
For those of you that are using Act! as your primary CRM, which add-on are you using?
Act! for Financial Professionals is by Sage(develeper of Act!) and Act4Advisors is by Allied Financial Software.
Still waiting for a reply to this very good question. Has anyone compared these 2 CRM'S??? Thoughts?
K, from what I gathered so far:
Price: they're both $200. Act! for FP does not have support for Laser App. Act4Advisors do have it, but you have to buy the interface to make them work with each other. Other than that, they look about the same.
Any feedbacks from actual users? My firm is going to make me use the One Card System, and I really would love to have a computerized CRM that I can use, rather than OCS.
I bit the bullet and sprung for Act4Advisors instead of the Act! for FP. The reasons:
2. Act4Advisors come with their "Scan & Organize" software that I can use to eletronically store all client paperwork on my computer.
3. 2-3 sales reps that I talked to were pleasant to deal with. I just hope that their tech support will be the same.
Keep us updated over the next few weeks
* Was Act4Advisors what you expected
* How was integration/conversion of your existing data base
* Was it worth the investment
* Were there any surprises & did it meet your expectations