Yesterdayâ€™s Door Knocking Results
I wanted to share my door knocking success from yesterday with everyone since there are so many rooks like myself already talking themselves out of the job. Usually I only have one or two conversations a day like this but yesterday was a really good day. It also rained all day.
21 phone numbers
* Auto Shop Owner - Said he needs an FA and a CPA. We scheduled an apt.
* Gun Shop Owner - Wants to do business with me
* Gun Shop Customer - Lost 33k in the market moved money into CD s - scheduled appt with he and wife
* Gun Shop Customer - Is getting a 200k check today from selling a house. Going back to see him today
* Construction Company Owner - Has someone but is thinking of branching out and wants to form a different relationship
* Residential Customer - With Ameriprise, wife about to retire, wants a 2nd opinion
* Residential Customer - Working with bank, wants me to call her back
Yesterday’s weather was awful, I was not motivated, got wet, and hated doing it but got some really good leads. Maybe 1-3 will turn into clients. Moral of the story - shut up and do the work. Also, visit gun shops :)
Off I go door knocking… ugggg
That does sound like a good day. I would be nervous if your customer base all hang around gun shops.
geeze, I hope your lying. What a great freaking day of prospecting. Whatever your doing, KEEP IT UP!those are some great prospects.
My approach is pretty simple.
Into: My name is xxxx, I’m a FA with EDJ and I’m opening/running an
office in the area. Just taking a little time today to get out and
meet my neighbours.
… Then I ask a bunch of questions trying to learn more about them.
Bridge: Have you ever heard about EDJ? No matter what they say I say:
What we do: We’re a global investment firm that helps people just like
me and you make smart decisions with their money. Plan for retirement,
avoid taxes, pay for college education.
One part of my job - and my favorite part - is to let people in the community know about ideas and opportunities.
- Oh, and I’m sorry, I didn’t even ask your name:
Great, thanks XXXXX - I won’t take up anymore of your time today it was
great getting to know you. I’d love to stay in touch with you and when
I do come across something that can benefit you and your family let you
know about it. What’s the best number to reach you at?
… That’s what I do. It’s not sexy and it’s basically what I learned at KYC - it does seem to work though - some days better than others! On average I get about 1-3 quality conversations a day doing it and by quality someone telling me to call them back.
[quote=wind3574]There is no way that happened…You are full of it…I call BS…LOL…[/quote]
I know your results would have yeilded more windy but it was the best I could do