Skip navigation

New 2015 FIAT ML test

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Apr 2, 2015 12:03 am

Hi everyone,

I have applied to the ML PMD program, and have been asked to complete the FIAT test. I have read the forum topics about the test, however it sounds like there may be a new test this year. The FIAT test I was asked to take allows the use of a calculator...! Every resource I have read, says that you aren't allowed to use a calculator, but the instructions for the new FIAT very clearly state that you may use a calculator.

Does anyone have any insight into what the new FIAT test covers and how to prepare? I would appreciate any insight from people that have recently taken the test and were permitted to use a calculator. Thanks!

Apr 5, 2015 12:17 am

Did you take the test? I may be applying to ML, could you please provide as much feedback as possible?

Thanks

May 13, 2015 12:56 am

I have the same exact question. I hope this gets answered soon.

Jul 5, 2015 11:08 pm

Guys … Did any of you gave the FIAT exam yet? Please reply if you have I am planning to give my exam tomorrow. What is the pattern of the exam and what is the difficulty level? I need some insight so that I don’t get any surprises, please help.
Thanks

Jul 20, 2015 12:45 am

I am waiting to hear back from the Recruiting Coordinator on my FIAT date. I found some information/examples on the forum (forums/rookies-trainees/fiat-exam) but am looking for a more up-to-date description.

I have a call with a recent PMD graduate and hope to get some more insight and will post what I find. Hope this helps.