Merrill Edge FSA Development Program Questions?
I am currently in the interview process for this program at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions.
1) What is the hiring process like? I've already taken the assessments that was required by Bank of America? What's next? How long does it usually take?
2) I still can't differentiate the FSA Phase 1 Development Program vs Financial Advisor Development Program based on the blurbs written on the corporate website. Can someone explain the differences?
3) I was informed that the first few months are spent on obtaining the Series 7 and 66 Licenses. What happens after you pass the exam?
4) What is the salary range for someone that joins this program and becomes an FSA? How much would someone make during the training period?
5) Insights on working as an FSA at Bank of America Financial Center?
If you do not get a response here, you might want to go to linkedin and search on Merrill Edge and connect with one of them. Alternatively, you could try to go to Reddit and join the series 7 exam group and post your question there