Skip navigation

Bnt1120 = poser

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Jun 27, 2007 5:37 pm
Author Message BNT1120

Location: United States Sent: June 27 2007 at 5:39am so are you still interested in hitting me with your m5? we can meet, or you can send me a pic of your car with your 12345 tag on it. And i will show you the cars parked in my garage. Which includes a 2006 rangerover, 2008 mercedes s63 amg, 2005 ferrari f430 spyder , 2006 Bentley continental GT.  If your interested let me know, i will be more than glad to drive any of those cars to hit your m5.  

Post on mbworld.org

05-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #1 BNT1120 < =text/> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2186933", true); Newbie
Join Date: May 2006 Vehicle I drive: 07 s550 black on black, 05 Silver Range Rover, 06 slk350 black Posts: 21 Vandalism ! Last week on the headlights somebody wrote i love c**k on it. on both my Slk350 and my rangerover. This week both cars again was egged. I dont believe i have any haters at all, because i dont really speak to people in my neighborhood. Last night i came home really late (around 2am), and it was still egged. That means it mustve been really late when they did it. Does anyone know if theres anytype of car camera or any type or surveillance i can use to catch these people? thanks !  

I can't imagine why anyone would want to egg your car.  You seem like such a fine upstanding young man.

Jun 27, 2007 5:38 pm

lol this guy just wont stop, i offered him to come down and view my parents car. and yes i drive a s550, range ,s lk350 and im 17. with my own house. hahahaha, anyone of you who live in NYC area is more than welcome to come visit my parents cars if you dont believe me. If your interested PM me for details.

Jun 27, 2007 5:44 pm

[quote=BNT1120]lol this guy just wont stop, i offered him to come down and view my parents car. and yes i drive a s550, range ,s lk350 and im 17. with my own house. hahahaha, anyone of you who live in NYC area is more than welcome to come visit my parents cars if you dont believe me. If your interested PM me for details. [/quote]

I'd like to visit your mom's bedroom. Can you arrange THAT for me?

Jun 27, 2007 5:45 pm

BNT- I am from NY and you are acting like a douche. Giving us a bad name. If you are really 17, why arent you out trying to hook up with teenage chicks and just leave this forum alone.

Jun 27, 2007 5:46 pm

i have already ended this problem. i do not wish to create a bad name for myself or this board and i have already apologized.

Jun 27, 2007 5:51 pm

[quote=blarmston]BNT- I am from NY and you are acting like a douche. Giving us a bad name. If you are really 17, why arent you out trying to hook up with teenage chicks and just leave this forum alone. [/quote]

You will realize soon enough that teenage chicks are the only people that care what Mommy and Daddy drive. Get it while you can.