Lincoln Financial Advisors
My team is considering leaving our wirehouse and are taking a look at Lincoln. Does anyone have any experience with this BD?, I have searched but have not found any mention of them on this board.
Thanks for your help.
I'm not too familar with Lincoln Financial Advisors so my comment here may be inaccurate. Are they the same firm operating Sagemark Consulting? I believe Sagemark Consulting was formed to support the more affluent clients and was a platform developed to attract certain Advisors. But again, I may be 100% incorrect.
Are they considered independent by most b/d standards? If you are thinking of leaving the Wirehouse world, you might also wish to explore other business alternatives as well especially if the Lincoln platform is to some, considered "captive or restrictive" in some manner but again, I may be incorrect.
Your options, as I see them may include:
1. Maintain your existing affiliation with your present firm
2. Jump ship to another wirehouse firm
3. Navigate to either a semi-independent or a full fledged independent b/d
4. Become a Hybrid Advisor (i.e. independent b/d while operating your own RIA Firm)
5. Explore the Fee-Only RIA platform with a host of custodian firms
Good Luck in your search.