Who will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Feb 9, 2010 2:32 am

Hello,
I reckon Brazil or Spain will.
Naturaly I'd like us to win it - but only if we play capture the hearts and imagination of the globe, and they can say 'yeah you also played the most exciting football'.
its nice to dream now and then.
Who will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup ?

Feb 9, 2010 8:43 am

Likely no one cares.

Feb 9, 2010 9:08 am

whats FIFA?

Is it a bread of dog?

que?
Feb 9, 2010 10:26 am

Iraq

Feb 9, 2010 10:32 am
patience:

Hello,
I reckon Brazil or Spain will.
Naturaly I'd like us to win it - but only if we play capture the hearts and imagination of the globe, and they can say 'yeah you also played the most exciting football'.
its nice to dream now and then.
Who will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup ?

I'd vote for Brazil also.  I'd love to see the US do well, but in reality, we can't compete with countries whose kids are born with soccer boots on their feet.  If the WC was played on a PS3 or an Xbox, we'd dominate.  
Feb 9, 2010 11:16 am
Moraen:

Likely no one cares.

Agreed.. Soccer is for other countries...
Feb 9, 2010 11:20 am

This was on ESPN a while ago... Page 2, Bill Simmons

"Finally, every World Cup game involving the United States should have been preceded by a taped announcement from President Bush: "These are not our best athletes! Our best athletes play basketball, baseball and football. Again, these are not our best athletes. If we ever steered guys like Allen Iverson and Randy Moss toward a soccer field, you guys would be dead meat! Hear me? Dead meat!""<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Feb 9, 2010 12:28 pm
chief123:

This was on ESPN a while ago... Page 2, Bill Simmons

"Finally, every World Cup game involving the United States should have been preceded by a taped announcement from President Bush: "These are not our best athletes! Our best athletes play basketball, baseball and football. Again, these are not our best athletes. If we ever steered guys like Allen Iverson and Randy Moss toward a soccer field, you guys would be dead meat! Hear me? Dead meat!""<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />