Skip navigation

Nov. 29, 2004

or Register to post new content in the forum

Comments

• Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm

That seems to be the date assigned to idiot trolls who log in using our user names... Everyone needs to be careful when reading posts to check out when they joined, and also see if "Guests" is under their name...

And to the moderators and administrators- you need to clean up your f-ing site or close the thing down. Learn how your forum works, and actually get a capable tech guy in here to clean out the kinks. It's a JOKE.

Aug 23, 2007 3:33 pm

I agree blarm

Aug 30, 2007 7:31 am

This is ridiculous.  I can appreciate the proactive stance the admin is trying to do by ultimately "cleaning up" the trolls, but it comes at a price.

The newbies who posts less than 10 posts can actually post an interesting topic.  Many of them have evolved into great conversations and some not so great.  But I would rather have conversations than no conversations.

How do you expect a "newbie" or someone who is looking to come into this industry to find a direct answer to a specific question w/ out posting a topic.  He'd have to go through the trouble of posting 50 times until he can have a topic started on his own interest.  We need to find another solution to all of this.  Anyone have suggestions?