WealthManagement Magazine

We're Honest. We Swear!

Harvard Business School graduates say they won't lie, cheat or steal. Really, they promise!

Harvard Business School graduates say they won't lie, cheat or steal. Really, they promise! Almost 20 percent of the Ivy grads took a voluntary “M.B.A. Oath” that says they promise to “serve the greater good” and act in an “ethical manner.” Well, at least this group is starting off with good intentions. But we're more concerned with the other 80 percent that chose not to take the oath.

TAGS: Archive
Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish