Wealth Forum 2009 is a comprehensive one-day conference and networking event where you can hear and speak with some of the nation’s leading investment experts, wealth advisors and affluent investors who will help you understand how to position yourself for success in the new economy.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what some of the smartest high-net-worth families and advisors are doing now to adjust to the new economic and political realities—and to understand best practices that will help you survive—and thrive—in the current recession and make the right moves while there’s still time.
Date: April 1, 2009
Place: The Yale Club, New York City
Register now or call 203-930-9797
(Remember to enter code "rrtem" to save $100)
PARTIAL LIST OF SCHEDULED SPEAKERS
• Sam Stovall, Chief Investment Strategist, Standard & Poor’s
• Michael Santoli, Columnist, Barron’s
• Tom Robinson, Managing Director, CFA Institute
• John Benevides, President, Family Office Exchange
• Richard Kohan, Partner, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
• Jonathan Rikoon, Partner, Trusts & Estates, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Establish new relationships with other financial professionals, high-net-worth investors/families and other leading wealth advisors
• Profit from learning how the financial crisis and the Obama Administration's new policies will impact investment and estate-planning strategies
• Build your network with high-net-worth clients and leading advisors across a range of wealth management specialties
• Protect client estates by understanding how conventional wisdom on portfolio construction failed in 2008—and which risk-management techniques really do work.
• Reevaluate tax, estate and retirement plans based on new Congressional initiatives.
• Improve your client-advisor relationships by better understanding where each is coming from and how to align interests better.
Visit WealthForum2009.com for MORE INFO or to REGISTER NOW
Produced by Wealth Management Exchange