Opportunities in Direct Investing For Family Offices, High-Net-Worth Investors, and Strategic Buyers
July 16th - 17th, 2012
The Princeton Club, New York City
Seasoned professionals will delve into the grey areas surrounding the most pressing topics in direct investing, such as:
- What, if any, internal staffing is necessary to be successful in direct investing?
- The investment time horizons and advantages over fund investing
- Whom to trust in sourcing deals
- Where are the best untapped deal sources?
- How and when should you diversify your portfolio? Or should you stick within your industry?
- Partnering up with others for deals and fully leveraging your co-investor
- Performing your own due diligence or deferring to a third party
- Aligning risk analysis with liquidity and illiquidity criteria
- Making management decisions – who’s really running the company?
- Structuring, valuations, and alternative sources of capital
Register Now for this event